Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT of CALL!

Woodlawn Christian Church, Lake City, IA

I am very excited and happy to announce that the long journey to finding a permanent pulpit has ended.  This past Sunday, Gail and I accepted a call to serve at 'Woodlawn Christian Church' in Lake City, Iowa.  This is a Disciples of Christ congregation and the Church is a part of the 'Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the Upper Midwest' which is made up of 154 congregations from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa.  The Church has a magnificent building and a lovely parsonage.  One of the major things that we'll be working on together is the celebration of the congregations 150th anniversary this coming September.


My official first day on the job will be April 19th and I couldn't be more thrilled to be working with such a beautiful facility and such absolutely wonderful people.  I consider myself among those most richly blessed.

I've attached many photos of the Church and I will be back to blog more in the very near future.  Right now I'm working overtime trying to prepare for the changes ahead this month.

May this blog post find you all well and blessed abundantly!

In Christ,
Roy


Woodlawn Christian Church - Facebook Page

Link to Google Maps Street View of Woodlawn CC

(you can click on the photos and it will bring up full sizes for your review, blessings!)




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.