Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Transfiguration Sunday and Ash Wednesday


I apologize for my great delay in getting up the sermon from Sunday Feb. 26th.  It was a bit of a busy week with "Ash Wednesday" in the middle and on top of that I've been under the weather a bit the last week.  So, here I am putting these two videos up just before I start uploading to YouTube the video from today's sermon.

I promise this weeks blog post won't take so long and will be a bit more elaborate.

Be a Blessing to someone today!

In Christ,
Roy


Video of Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017



Video of Ash Wednesday Sermon, March 1st, 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.