Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sermon Series on the Book of James Part Three - Sermon January 17, 2016



This past Sunday we covered the third in the Sermon Series that we are doing here at Woodlawn Christian Church over the Book of James.  I've attached the video below, this is a bit of a hectic week for me so I'm not going to go into too much more length in this post.

We had a funeral today and I'll also be putting up the script for that service tomorrow.  Thursday we are having a Soup Supper at the Church from 5 to 6:30 pm so if you're reading this and you're in the Lake City area, please come on over!

With that, God's blessings to you all!!                                                

In Christ,
Roy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.