Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Gallery's Facebook Page and My Photobucket Acct with my Artwork

Link to Leonardo's Art & Prints Facebook Page


A bit of shameless self promotion here.  I have posted a link to our Gallery's facebook page.  Make sure if you like it to turn on the "get notifications" as I post daily specials that are only available to those who see it on facebook.

Here I will also include a link to my photobucket site showing my own artwork.  I paint under the 'brush name' of Klaude Montier.  Please take a look.

Artwork by Klaude Montier (a/k/a WmRoy Karlen)

Thank you and be the blessing!

In His constant care,
Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.