Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Monday, September 2, 2013

Lazy Labor Day today....

I finally have my library all shelved.  Though I do need to sort through the section on the Reformers as well as the section with Martin Luther King, Jr., CS Lewis, Bonnhoeffer, Tillich and others writings in it.  But the shelf space is dedicated to them I just need to get them into the proper order.

Today I'm reading and researching for my last ELM assignment, it's great to have my area all set up and to be surrounded by all these wonderful books.

While I'm reading and researching I'm listening to Melody Gardot on youtube.  If you haven't discovered her and you like Jazz then you don't know what you're missing.  I just love her!

Have a blessed day and enjoy a relaxed labor day.

In His Constant Care,
Roy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.