Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sermon from August 30, 2015 - Pastor Roy Karlen - Woodlawn Christian Church



I've attached the video of the sermon from last Sunday at the bottom of this blog post.  It's in two parts because the camera stopped once and rather than messing around and merging them I just decided to put them up separately.

This past Sunday our dear friends Greg & Terri Powell came over to see us in Lake City.  We had a chance to go out to dinner with them on Saturday evening and also to enjoy breakfast and lunch with them Sunday before they had to head back to South Dakota.

It was wonderful to get to spend some time with them and I'm very appreciative that they traveled so far just to see us and to come to worship with us on Sunday.  Poor Greg didn't realize that if friends or family come to see me that they often end up being used as a sermon illustration.  

I hope this short blog post finds you all well and blessed.

In His Grace,
Roy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.