Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Slow day just relaxing, writing, reading and listening to a bit of jazz.



An easy day today, we went to Church and then hit the Aksarben Farmer's Market.  Now working on a paper, reading and of course listening to Sophie Milman while I'm doing so and enjoying some good coffee.  Gail and Creath are working on homemade bagels, can't wait for them to finish.  Bagels are one of my truest weaknesses.

I'm a simple soul and it doesn't get much better than this.

Has been a good weekend so far and I'll be back and tell more once I've finished my paper for the last ELM class.  It's due today and of course I wasn't about to finish it until it was actually due.  LOL

Have a blessed day everyone!

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.