Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A bit of Art for today.... this is fun!

Well today I just wanted to share something fun that I stumbled across.  This looks like a blast to me but I always did hate rubik cubes.  LOL


And of course the fact that the image is Dr. King makes it even more special to me.  Wish Jesse was here to see this one, he'd have absolutely loved it. Bless you Jesse!


Have a blessed day and be the blessing!
Roy






http://blog.makezine.com/2011/10/31/i-have-a-puzzling-dream/

Pete Fecteau used over 4,000 Rubik’s Cubes to create this 18′ 6″ x 9′ 8″ mosaic of Dr. Martin Luther King. Apparently Rubik’s-based artwork is a “thing.” There’s Rubik’s Einstein, Lincoln, Sitting Bull, Kathy Lee and Hoda(?). There’s even a name for the genre: Rubikcubism.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.