Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A couple of blessings...

Sunday we drove out to Hastings to attend the Installation Service for my friend Dustin Bower as the new Pastor at Hastings First Christian Church.  It was also Youth Sunday and their combined Traditional and Contemporary Service.  So it was a bit of an unusual service but I enjoyed it greatly.  There is so much excitement and energy in the Church that it was just a joy to watch.

Dustin has a great future ahead of him in this congregation and I look forward to watching him and the church as they grow together.  A great blessing upon them all.

I also have an update on Jed Morgan.

Jed and Anna have now moved into a place out in CA and my understanding is he is to be fitted with his new legs today. Praise be to God for all he has done for this young couple.

Many Blessings to you all,
Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.