Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sermons for November 1st and 8th



It's been a bit crazy the last two weeks.  Last week due to preparing for the wedding that we performed here at the Church on Saturday.  I was back into Lake City on Friday afternoon rather than on Saturday evening as I generally am.  My time in Omaha was cut very short this week with leaving Lake City late Wednesday night and then getting back here about 4 pm.

I discovered that we had several members with health issues while I was gone and on Monday morning one of them passed away.  Unfortunately, I had not learned that she was ill until Sunday evening and I went up to the hospital to see her Monday morning only to find that she had passed before I got to the hospital.  Shirley Winter passed away that morning and honestly I feel awful as I had been to the hospital on Sunday afternoon visiting another member and had I known that Shirley was there also I would have stopped in and seen her.

All of our prayers are with the Winter family as they go through this time of mourning the loss of their mother and grandmother.  May God's comforting hand guide them through these days of grief.

I will put up another post concerning the wedding later but for now I wanted to get up the videos for the last two Sunday's sermons.

May God bless you all!

In His Grace & Care,
Pastor Roy



Sermon given November 8th, 2015



Sermon given November 1st, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.