Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hospitality and Proclamation


I haven't had time to elaborate on the sermon as it has been a crazy week.  We are doing our Vacation Bible School this week and we have had two sudden deaths to attend to.  To top it off I'm trying to prepare to take a week of vacation next week.

So, I'm just going to put up the video and go back to funeral preparations.

The sermon had to do with 'Hospitality' and 'Proclamation', two very important components to our Christian lives.  Hospitality goes two ways with our extending it and our accepting it, both are important to us and to the Kingdom.

With that, I apologize but I really must run.

Be a blessing to someone today!!!

In His Grace,
Roy




I pray that everyone had a safe and happy Independence Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.