Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I will be doing Pulpit Fill at the Salem United Church of Christ near Steinhauer Nebraska on May 27th.  The service is at 10:15 am.  I'm looking forward to giving the sermon that day and plan to dedicate it to my friend Mark Winquist who passed away last year on May 28th.  If anyone is interested in going down with me just drop me a line, you're more than welcome to ride along if you're in the Omaha area.  After the service there will be a Memorial Day Service at the cemetery and I will be reading a poem and giving a prayer there also.

Salem United Church of Christ

Salem is a country church with only gravel roads leading to it, exactly my kind of church and the type of church I hope to spend my final years preaching in.

Remember to be a BLESSING TO SOMEBODY TODAY!

God's Love,
Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.