Woodlawn CC

Woodlawn CC

Saturday, May 5, 2012



I just love this photo.  Pardon me while I practice loading photos to the site, as I said I'm just getting the hang of all this and will try and start genuinuely blogging in the next several days.  In the meanwhile here are a few more photos to enjoy.

Blessings!
Roy






All of these as well as the Church in the Header of the Blog are Lutheran Churches out in the country in South Dakota.  You have to love these beautiful country Churches, so much history and character.



2 comments:

  1. Good job! I got some kicks with the wedding stuff. I hope you have takers. Does I Corinthians 6:1-8 help you here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I suppose that some of that would be applicable. My slant is more that so many don't understand or grasp or perhaps better said apply the proper gravity to the covenant that they are establishing. Our secular society has for many decades placed a rather disposable image upon marriage.

    Thanks for your comments and Good Bless!
    Roy

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful in your comments to each other and to myself as well.
Thank you and Bless you for reading and commenting.